|Alaska Contract #2015P...|
|Arkansas Contract #B27...|
|California Contract #7...|
|Colorado Contract #201...|
|Delaware Contract #GSS...|
|Florida Contract #4321...|
|Hawaii Contract #15-05|
|Missouri Contract PA-#...|
|NASPO Value Point Prem...|
|Nebraska Contract #142...|
|Nevada Contract #B2716...|
|New Jersey Contract #|
|New Mexico Contract #0...|
|Oregon State Universit...|
|South Dakota Contract...|
|Utah Contract # PA2216|
|Wisconsin Contract #15...|
|Wyoming Contract #B271...|
|NASPO VALUE POINT CONT...|
Grace utilizes the following communication protocols to interact with its clients in the event of a complaint:
Telephone (free dedicated 800 number) 1-800-926-6350
Direct face to face (account directors assigned to the state or education entity)
Working directly with all levels of management and internal departments, Account Directors for Contracts not only uses these manner of communication to promptly review and address critical contractual, billing, customer service, sales, systems and component questions and problems, but also are the single point of contact for all issues associated to the account.
What Are The Reasons To Escalate?
Grace Global provides the following criteria’s to escalate critical issues requiring immediate escalation and expeditious response and resolution.
Emergency: Classified as inability to perform standard user or network related tasks (PROMPTED BY)
· Impact to business process
· Recurring problem
· Impact to the users
· Incorrect system configuration
· Incorrect resolution
· System upgrade
· Server malfunction or “Down”
· Shipped unit arrived damaged during transportation
· Incorrect system configuration
Grace Escalation Process
GRACE GLOBAL CERTIFING CLIENTS TECHNICIANS:
Q: Does Grace Global make training materials and testing available online to certify Client Technicians?
A: No. Becoming a Grace Certified Technician to perform Grace Warranty service is conducted via a phone interview. The interview is conducted by our Senior Systems Engineers and anticipated to last approximately one hour. Grace Engineers will interview the technicians to determine and qualify Experience, Education, Certifications and the Level of System Component knowledge, Competency with handling Computer components, System Diagnostics /Repair Capabilities, and verification of the information the technician provided.
Those technicians approved through our interview process will go on our records as qualified to interact with Grace’s initiate Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 Service Calls and to complete Grace Warranty diagnostic/repair/replacement.
Q: Is there a yearly self-maintainer program for all technicians?
There is no yearly self-maintainer program. Although Grace Global must be kept informed of any change in staff and any new technicians must go through the same interview process described above.
Q: How is a repair call initiated or complaint resolved?
A: The process begins with a phone call to us from one of your assigned Grace Certified Technicians (see details below) to troubleshoot the problem. Once the problem is identified and determined ( i e. bad optical drive.) we will issue a Service Call Tag, and instruct the technician to use:
· An already provided “On-Site Parts Closet Components”
· An already provided “On-Site Complete System Replacement (SWAP)”
· Or we will overnight the replacement part.
· Or we will dispatch the replacement part from the parts closet we have provided at your local, centralized depot
Grace Global uses the following methodology (below) to identify critical client issues that require immediate expeditious response and resolution:
1. Support Request is Received
2. Trouble Ticket is Created
3. Issue is Identified and documented in Grace Global Help Desk System
4. Issue is qualified to determine if it can be resolved through Tier 1 Support
If issue can be resolved through Tier 1 Support:
5. Level 1 Resolution - issue is worked to successful resolution
6. Quality Control –Issue is verified to be resolved to Client’s satisfaction
7. Trouble Ticket is closed, after complete problem resolution details have been updated in Grace Global Help Desk System
If issue cannot be resolved through Tier 1 Support:
6. Issue is escalated to Tier 2 Support
7. Issue is qualified to determine if it can be resolved by Tier 2 Support
If issue can be resolved through Tier 2 Support:
8. Level 2 Resolution - issue is worked to successful resolution
9. Quality Control –Issue is verified to be resolved to Client’s satisfaction
10. Trouble Ticket is closed, after complete problem resolution details have been updated in Grace Global Help Desk System
If issue cannot be resolved through Tier 2 Support:
9. Issue is escalated to Tier 3 Support
10. Issue is qualified to determine if it can be resolved through Tier 3 Support
If issue can be resolved through Tier 3 Support:
11. Level 3 Resolution - issue is worked to successful resolution
12. Quality Control –Issue is verified to be resolved to Client’s satisfaction
13. Trouble Ticket is closed, after complete problem resolution details have been updated in Grace Global Help Desk System
If issue cannot be resolved through Tier 3 Support:
12. Issue is escalated to complete system replacement Support
13. Issue is qualified to determine replacement Support
If issue can be resolved through Replacement Support:
14. System Repair or Replacement Resolution - issue is worked to successful resolution
15. Quality Control –Issue is verified to be resolved to Client’s satisfaction after receipt of new system
16. Trouble Ticket is closed, after complete system replacement resolution details have been updated in Grace Global Help Desk System
After issue is resolved through complete System Replacement Support:
17. Grace Global System Engineer Decision Point – request is updated with complete details of all activity performed in Grace Global Help Desk System
Q: Does Grace products / equipment in need of warranty repair/replacement be shipped to Grace Global?
A: Warranty repair work is conducted on-site either at the location of the client-owned equipment or at Grace Global Repair Facility. If the issue with a system cannot be resolved in a timely fashion at the clients facility,, (See Service Request Escalation Procedure Above), we will ship a replacement system within 24hours. Once the technician has received the system, you may use the packaging provided with the new system to return the inoperable system. Call us when this package is ready, and we will order a FedEx Call Tag to pick it up.